Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Back in the Day....
Our Childhood has helped make us, as people, become who we are today. We are influeced by many things in our life during our young years. Wild and crazy thigs can happen to us a kids. (Some of us had qute a imaginationas young children=]) Basically, we can share some of these stories and exlain how they affect us today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sorry for the late postting guys. I been workin on stuff all day and i thought up the topic while doing chem. homework. Actually, im still working n it soo ill respond to the actual post tommrrow. I sincerly apologize my friends.
Let me start off by saying that my childhood was very coplex.I grew up playing Mortal Kombat soo i was naturally into fighting.I woud genrally beat the plup out of my cousins just for fun as a child.I got into Tang-Kwan-Soo-Doo,A Koren martial art style, in my early years.I let all my anger out through these classes. All the sufferings of bing rasied in poverty and by inexpeierenced parents, were released through this physcical fighting. This is how I became a brutal and malilicious fighter. In fact I was a natural born fighter. Its in my blood considering all the war veterans in my family.I had this "instintive" abilites to predicet and conter my opponets moves. I knew what they would try to hit me with and i could controll the fight based on how long I felt like fighting...I prefered long,hard-core beat-downs as the contained little child I was.Anyway, my love of fighting made me a bit...how you say," Fight Crazy". I wanted to be just like Sub-Zero and beat the living daylight out of people.Eventally,my family could not support me going to my Martial arts classes and I was forced to give up my love. from there I had nowhere to go and release my brutaliy had deep inside me. It was contained and i botted up. Then, the unfortan tides of change came upon me and my ustable self. I didn'treact well to thse family issues,I hid from the nightmares thatwere inflicted upon my young soul...All at the same time, keeping the warrior inside me from going "beserker crazy". Unfortantly, the tides were tough and I was weak at the time. I had no morals to fall back on except the Code of Kyle( Which was simply, Kyle does what Kyle wants and all Kyle does is for that of the Kyle and Kyle's Happiness). Bsically Kyle's Code didn't help him much. I snapped and hen there was a great mental skizzism in which i literally became two people. The Brutal, angry,warrior (XyoX) and just regualr Kyle.(Waldo comes a few years later, after the grand Enlightenment)This greatly affect my attitude as a person and I then had to learn to control XyoX, becuase if XyoX got loose....Well, let just say he would have Incridble Hulk would coward in fear from him.Then things continue to get worse and i had no way out. Then, when I felt as if I was going to relaese the full wrarth of XyoX upon the world, I was saved. My grandmother sent me to Church. The Church was a way I could escape from the visiousness of my family life and release the anger that was corruptting me to the extent of pure insanity. My whole ife change,I have gainned the morals of a true warrior.I have conqrured the demented side of me, and replaced it with my inner light. I gained a happines that glows like the sun and a new sense of life. I went from weak and unstable to stronger and in control of my lif.In addition, I beacme independent through being home alone all the time and my hardship. In conclusion, i was shaped throug violence and suferring to become the oposite. I became peaceful and caring. strange how life works out like this but, hey, i happy now and since I can' change my past...I mine as well make the best out of my present ad future.=]
Sory, to start out with the negative stuff, but I needed to let someone know about my hardships in my earlier life.It was just something i had to get off of me. And it feels GREAT!!!lol.I gt more of my unfortant past but i'll get into that another time, i'm sure. Anyway, i'll get into a postive part of my childhood later this week=]
Hiya. I'm just lookin', maybe I'll comment a little while later. ^_^' Kinda busy. Well, see ya now!
See, I didn't grow up in this universe. My older sister wound up babysitting for me quite ofetn, and she read me whatever she was reading at the moment. So I grew up partialy in Middle Earth, partialy in Camelot, ancient Ireland, outer space, the list goes on. And poetry kept me from taking things for granted. I daresay it kept my sister amused, watching a four-year-old go around pretending to fight in the battle before Minas Terith, or to venture down to the foot of the Lonely Mountain and steal away a coat of presious mail... I also thought my sister was a dragon at that point. She had told me that to get rid of me for half an hour. And she had this way of making her eyes seem to glow. It's a joke between us now, but I really believed it then.
And then I got to school. What a difference. I was used to interacting with teenagers. My brother was the only other kid of our age bracket that I knew, and he was raised the same way I was. When I found myself among people who didn't talk in riddles I didn't know how to interact with them So, natyraly, I became that-weird-kid-who-no-one-plays-with-unless-everyone-else-is-absant. This is a role I kept until around 7th grade.
But I was happy. At home I was among my true friends: Arthur, Balin and Balin, Aragorn son of Arathorn, and their peers. It's when I recount the tale that I sound alone.
I guess... I don't know. I just do what I want most of the time now. I mean, the past is the past, and while it is important to our development, I feel that it should be left behind as we look toward the future. So yea, here I am now, and I do what I want. ^_^ PEACE!!!
To Eva: I used to run around having middleevil battles too. I would hit things with sticks and then my mom would yell at me, but i had a blast.
To Alice:I like your philsophy.It really helped me understand what I must do to rid my self of the "dark" childhood I once had.
To everyone who comments: I have cocolate to give away too!(plus the coclate comes in different colors and are shaped like bugs!=0)
Post a Comment