Monday, October 6, 2008

Reminder:Waffle Knit Shirt Day.

This is just a reminder to let everyone know about Waffle Knit Shirt Day. If you don't know, Waffle Knit Shirt Day is October 9th (This Thursday) and we are wearing waffle knit shirts to celebrate Leif Ecricson's Day. With that, tell all your friends to participate; the more people who celebrated, the funner it will be=]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, any of you guys have like an extra waffle knit shirt? cause I don't know how my mom will feel about spending cash on something ill wear like once

Waldo said...

I got an extra one. i'll bring it in tommrrrow for you.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it, I stopped by WalMart today to get some sweat pants and belts, and I picked up a waffle knit shirt along the way

Waldo said...

ight koolio.Trust me the waffle knit shirt comes in handyaround this ime of year. They stright-up Coz homi!