Situtation: Well, say you where casualy walking down the street to Dunkin Donuts and all of the sudden a guy in a corn suilt popped out of a dumpster and ran across the street at full speed screaming,"It is the end of the world! There is a group of killer tomatoes attacking the United Staes; in Toledo! Run for your lives".
Question: How would you responed to this?What would you think?
I am quite intersed in how yallz react to this. Hey, the blog is supossed to be random=]
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hate to say it, but I think my responce would be to stop, blink, shrug, and go on walking. This man really in't bothering me. If he's wrong, it's none of my concern, and if he's right there's nothing I can do.
I might watch anxiously to make sure he didn't get hit by a car.
Eva, how can you say that. When you see a man walking around in a cornsuit and screaming at the top of his lungs, you know he means business. In my head, this is what would be going on. Thank you internal monologue =)
"Holy Shit, was that a dude in a corn suit?"
"What, tomatoes? attackign? No way!"
"But he is in a corn suit, he can't possibly be lying."
"But what if he is?"
"He is probably not"
"To battle stations"
And that is the point where i would run home, grab my most powerful weapon I have "The broom.....with super mega awesome super powerful ultra freaking deadly nuclear radiation beam attack function."
Then I would crush the tomatoes and save the Earth. Never again will kids everywhere be forced to eat tomatoes, stupid vegetables.
I see my error, and stand corrected. Clearly, I should have drawn my katana, diced the tomatoes into small parts, and sold them to the V8 company.
Post a Comment